The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Troubleshoot Case Erector Carton Sealer , EQ cold seal, Conveyors, conveyors belt
- Provide emergency /unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Re configures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed
Skills & Experience
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC a plus.
- Preferred an AA degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance
Troubleshoot Case Erector Carton Sealer , EQ cold seal, Conveyors, conveyors belt Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Will be exposed to temperature changes and noise
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty-one (51) pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
Up to 40 hours of PTO after 3 months of employment
Paid Holidays (approximately 20 holidays) after 3 months of employment